NOW HIRING: Licensed Dental Assistant with Expanded Duties
Growing orthodontic practice is seeking a Licensed Dental Assistant with Expanded Duties to join our team. Looking for a highly motivated professional who is enthusiastic and enjoys multi-tasking in a healthcare environment.
Dental Assistant Duties
- Assist the orthodontist during patient treatments and general procedures within the scope of the Minnesota dental license with expanded duties
- Provide patients with care instructions after each procedure
- Educate patients how to obtain and maintain oral hygiene health
- Operatory set up and breakdown
- Prepare and sterilize instruments, equipment and manage infection control
- Take x-rays and impressions
- Perform and complete additional office tasks as needed
- Minnesota Dental Assistant License with Expanded Duties
- Highs School Diploma or equivalent
- Continued education assistance
- Friday afternoons off
- Health insurance assistance (full-time only)
Dental assistants will be working with an orthodontist who is licensed by the state of Minnesota and board certified by American Association of Orthodontics (AAO). Position can be full-time or part-time. Competitive wages and benefits including continued education.
Hourly rate based on experience and qualifications. Hiring Now.
Job Type: Full-time