NOW HIRING: Licensed Dental Hygienist – Part Time
Growing orthodontic practice is seeking a Licensed Dental Hygienist to join our team. Looking for a highly motivated professional who is enthusiastic and enjoys multi-tasking in an orthodontic healthcare environment.
Dental Hygienist Duties
- Assist the orthodontist during patient treatments and general procedures within the scope of the Minnesota Hygienist license
- Use iTero Scanner for Invisalign
- Provide patients with care instructions after each procedure
- Educate patients how to obtain and maintain oral hygiene health
- Operatory set up and breakdown
- Prepare and sterilize instruments, equipment and manage infection control
- Take x-rays and impressions
- Minnesota Dental Hygienist License
- Highs School Diploma or equivalent
- Continued education assistance
- Friday afternoons off
- Health insurance assistance (full-time only)
Dental assistants will be working with an orthodontist who is licensed by the state of Minnesota and board certified by American Association of Orthodontics (AAO). Position is part-time. Competitive wages and benefits including continued education.
Hourly rate based on experience and qualifications. Hiring Now.
Job Type: Part-time