Dr. Curtis Rohrer is a native of Minnesota and a 1959 graduate from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. He served two years in the Dental Corps of the U.S. Air Force at Ellsworth AFB in Rapid City, South Dakota.
In 1961, he joined the Winona practice of his father, Dr. Clayton Rohrer. In 1976, he completed certification requirements as a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. In 1977, Dr. Rohrer was awarded the status of Fellow of the American College of Dentists.
In addition to the Winona practice, Dr. Rohrer volunteers as an ethics mentor for senior dental students at the University of Minnesota as part of his commitment to the American College of Dentists, and as a part-time Clinical Instructor within the Department of Orthodontics University of Colorado, Denver. He also does volunteer work with Rotary International.
Dr. Rohrer maintains membership in many leading dental and orthodontic organizations, including the
- Winona County Dental Society
- Southeastern District Dental Society
- Minnesota Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Society of Orthodontists
- Midwest Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Colorado Summer Meeting for Orthodontists (Board Member)